Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer!!!

Ok so I need something to keep my art drive happening this summer, so I thought I'd try to paint something (digitally or traditionally) everyday, or at least every other day.
 
I'm planning on charcoal commissions because people seem to like them lol.  I've been told that My stuff looks like El Greco...is it sad that I had to look him up? Yes...yes it is... I'm also going to brush up on my knowledge of current and past artists. 

Imma paint landscapes and interiors!! Monsters and people!! If I don't do this, you all have permission to come bitch-slap me.
I'm looking to Norman Rockwell for inspiration on colors, people...everything in life.
LOOK AT THEM BACKGROUNDS AND ATTN TO DETAIL MY GOD. 

Also, I love painting walls and buildings and such, Look at Jeremy Geddes paintings!

I'm no where even close to the ball park of awesome that these guys are at... but holy hell, if it's one thing I can do, it's improve by pumping out a crap load of material!


No comments:

Post a Comment