Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Turtle!!

Ok so I seem to have a...slight obsession with using only 1 brush when I work on photoshop :I  the Chalk brush.  I suppose it reminds me more of traditional painting... lol so that might explain a few things.

ANYWAY HERE'S A SNAPPING TURTLE PAINTING JUST FOR YOU <3

 
progress shot
Some color reference
A snapping turtle.
ANOTHER SNAPPING TURTLE
AND because I love you people you care to look this far on my blog,  I want to do a special personalized painting for someone!  It's free and guaranteed to look awesome.  The first person to email me about it gets their choice of painting from me to you.

PS: This is because I am extremely bored and need practice on digital paintings, however it will not affect the quality of the piece!

Athompson.3@go.ccad.edu

Also I dare you to try this :D a great party prank

No comments:

Post a Comment