Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thumbs and ideas?

Design ideas for a festival poster in ohio.  I'll do either The Feast of The Flowering Moon  or Alefest (beer, yay!).  I'm leaning more towards Flowering moon because I love the Indian culture (Cherokee-holla) and feel like I could pull the best aesthetic from it.  Still working on the concept of lighting in it, though, because it's the festival of the MOON... so does that mean it should be at night TO SEE THE MOON?? No idea.
Feathers.
If it's at night, the moon could silhouette her head and there could be fire light reflecting off of her front side...? Hm.  Will do paint comps. Btw text would be in the corn there.
 Lots of thumbs are needed... I'll get back to you on that...

Any comments or opinions are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment