Monday, April 16, 2012

#86 Art Sale adventures

Thanks to everyone who gave their support at the CCAD art sale on Saturday! It was a real fun experience and will definitely be there next year.  It's funny, I could not even begin to predict what people wanted to buy or were interested in...  One thing's for sure, I will be selling smaller things and sketchbooks next time!

hehe I have business cards :D


There I am on the cramped 2nd floor of the art show.  Next to me is my table buddy, Thierolfolis (or Rowkey) as well as our double punch combo of cute animals and naked people was, I think both of us deserve our own table next time.  I was so happy to see her and my friends at ccad sell lots of prints!

I feel pretty good about the sales, but I still have A LOT of prints AND originals left.

They are $8.00 each
Fact- Hitler was a Vegetarian
Death of a Tree
along with...
Dapper Dan's
Rita
The Patriots
Charcoal Lady#1
Charcoal Lady #2
Oil Lady #1

... and those are just the prints I have left!...
   I HAVE SO MANY MATTED/ FRAMED ORIGINALS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

Honestly, I don't even think that is all of them.  Long story short, I brought WAY too many originals... large sized originals.  They are all matted and can be framed on request.


The price on those depends on the size, medium and quality of the piece.

There was no where to put them. Period.  As in, people couldn't even see most of them behind my table.  For the most part, I blame CCAD's organization of the floor where I was located.  I had about a foot of room behind my table and we were not allowed to hang things on the walls (unless you brought your own walls).  I compensated a bit by building a type of folder in front of my table, but it seemed like people did not like to sort through it.  I'll have to re-think a better rack or something for next time. 

At any rate thanks to all who stopped by!  I hope to see and hear from you in the future! C:


Interested in buying a print or original?  Email me!



No comments:

Post a Comment