Thursday, April 26, 2012

#88 Character Design- Board Game

My advertizing team and I are assigned to create a board game from scratch.  I was in charge of making the game pieces and characters for the graphics and cards, as well as designing the "book covers".

This was a pretty fun project considering what I've had to put up with this "team" class all year.

trying different styles
Africa
Asia
South America
Australia
Europe
Antarctica
North America




Above are the character designs and below are the book cover designs.  The game is called "culture Quest" and all the characters represent a certain continent.  Here, each character has a book in which they will have a unique adventure.  One of my other team members put the text on them, so I don't really have names for them or their little books!  You can make up adventures for them, instead.  ;)




And the game pieces!



THESE ONES were lost and I had to make new ones :(


but it's ok! THESE ONES turned out great :)
Africa- Elephant
Asia- Small boat
South America- Submarine
Australia- Airplane
Europe- Hot Air Balloon
Antarctica- Large Boat
North America- Grand Prix Car


I used pretty shiny paint, so that was fun.



Here's the final game all together!


No comments:

Post a Comment